I Am the Peak Performance CEO Coach
I was a CEO for 25 years. I’m going to make you more successful.
If you’re interested in achieving peak performance for your company and yourself, let’s talk.
Are You Dealing with These Challenges?
- Are you trying to raise money?
- Do you wish you could scale faster?
- Are you overwhelmed with the massive responsibilities of a CEO?
- Do you have someone on your team that’s difficult to manage?
- Are you still refining your product-market fit?
- Do you report to a board of directors?
- Do you ever have to deal with a crisis?
If you have any of these issues, you can benefit from a CEO Coach.
WHY HIRE A CEO COACH?
The Benefits of
A great coach:
- Will help you achieve what you never thought possible
- Will enable you to perform at your highest level
- Will significantly improve your odds of success
- Is someone you can talk to about your deepest fears
- Will help you work through your biggest challenges
- Will help you enjoy the journey
QUESTIONS TO ASK
How to Choose the Right CEO Coach
Find a coach who can help you become better in all aspects of your life. A great coach will:
- Help you achieve your ambitious goals
- Point out your blind spots
- Push you to be better
- Help you focus on what is most important
- Hold you accountable
- Give you advice when you need it most
HI, I’M GLENN
Who is CEO Coach Glenn Gow?
- Harvard MBA
- Started his work life as a software developer
- Successful CEO for 25 years
- Worked with Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and more
- Venture Capital – Coached CEOs of start-up companies
- The “AI Guy” for Boards of Directors
- Living a happy, balanced life
Take Their Word For It
Glenn’s coaching has made a huge difference in how quickly and confidently we’ve been able to grow.
I feel I have superpower eyesight with you in my corner.
Thoughts on AI
Ever find yourself wishing for a world without bias, a world where decisions are made based purely on merit, not marred by hidden prejudices? Despite our unconscious biases, we can…
Rightsizing is a necessary process for organizations seeking to optimize their workforce. Traditional approaches rely heavily on subjective human evaluation, leaving room for biases and inconsistencies. Artificial intelligence (AI) can…
We’ve all heard how AI technology can cut costs, but did you know it could be a serious money-maker too? Reimagining your business model with AI can open up unprecedented…
When I speak with CEOs, board members, and other C-Suite executives, the query often posed is: “What’s the purpose and objective of prioritizing Artificial Intelligence relative to everything else?” Whenever…
We stand at the precipice of an AI revolution. The potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is starting to be realized across a number of sectors, particularly in the manufacturing industry….
The AI-augmented workforce is transforming the landscape of industries across the globe, taking various roles that humans either should not, will not, or cannot do. I will show you how…